- We source, process, and export Robusta and Arabica coffee
- We provide technical assistance to coffee growers
- We run a coffee quality lab
- We handle transport logistics
And part of Volcafe's 170+ year history.
Lam Dong, Daknong-Daklak, Gia Lai, Son La, Pakse (Laos)
Coffee flavour profile
- Chocolate, Caramel and Nutty for both Vietnam Robusta and Arabica
Volcafe Vietnam's sister company, Dakman Vietnam, was the first foreign invested joint venture company licensed by the Vietnamese goverment to process and export robusta coffee from Vietnam.
Dakman is located in the Daklak Province, Central Highlands. Visit their website.
Volcafe Vietnam Co. Ltd
An Phuoc Industrial Zone, An Phuoc Commune
Long Thanh District, Dong Nai Province, Vietnam
Tel: +84(0)251 3520003
Juan José Suelves Osorio
This map is hidden due to your cookie settings. If you'd like to view the map, please click the 'Cookies' tab at the lower right and activate the 'Statistics' cookies.
|Species / varieties||
Robusta: 600-800 masl. Arabica: 1100-1400 masl
4C, Rainforest Alliance/UTZ
Dry mill, drying station, cupping/quality lab