- We source, process, and export Arabica coffee
- We provide technical assistance to coffee growers
- We run a coffee quality lab
- We handle transport logistics
And part of Volcafe's 170+ year history.
Western Highlands, Eastern Highlands, Jiwaka, Simbu & Morobe Province
Coffee flavour profile
- Grades on offer are washed arabica coffee.
- Top end wet mill grades are fully washed with uniformity good body and acidity.
- Smallholder grades are sweet and citrusy.
- All with hints of wild fruit aromas.
PNG Coffee Exports Ltd
Airport Road, Box 138
Goroka, EHP 441
Papua New Guinea
Tel: +675 7200 5965
This map is hidden due to your cookie settings. If you'd like to view the map, please click the 'Cookies' tab at the lower right and activate the 'Statistics' cookies.
|Species / varieties||
Wet mill, dry mill, cupping/quality lab, drying station
|Number of farmers||
Approximately 8500 farmers
|Volcafe Way field team members||
6 field team members
4C, Organic, Rainforest Alliance. C.A.F.E. Practices