- We export coffee
- We run a coffee quality lab
And part of Volcafe's 170+ year history.
Robusta (South Sumatera, Lampung, Bengkulu, Jambi, Central Java, East Java). Arabica (Aceh, North Sumatera, South Sulawesi, East Java and West Java)
At Volkopi Indonesia, we do cuppings for every sample that we receive.
Coffee flavour profile
- General Indonesia Robusta cup profile: brown sugar/sugar cane aroma, very good body, bitterness, earthy, spice/herbals character.
- Sumatra robusta EK-1 cup profile: brown sugar aroma, very good/heavy body, earthy, bitterness, spicy/herbals
- Robusta AP-1 cup profile: brown sugar aroma, very good/bold body, bitterness, earthy, spice/herbals, clean finish
- Java WIB cup profile: sugar cane aroma, good and soft body, slightly bitter, nice herbals.
- Arabica: Gayo cup profile is citrus acid and high acidity, dark chocolate, mild body, spicy, complexity after taste.
- Mandheling profile is orange acid and sharp acidity, good body, cocoa, balance, herbals noted.
PT. Volkopi Indonesia
Jl. Soekarno-Hatta No. 56C Kalibalau Kencana, Bandar Lampung 35122, Indonesia
Tel: +62 721 5643 117
Alternate tel: +62 811 6261 832
This map is hidden due to your cookie settings. If you'd like to view the map, please click the 'Cookies' tab at the lower right and activate the 'Statistics' cookies.
|Species / varieties||
Robusta and Arabica
Robusta: April to March. Arabica: March to February