Volkopi Indonesia was founded in 1995. Volkopi Indonesia has two offices located in Medan, South Sumatra and in Bandar Lampung, Lampung
We source Robusta and Arabica coffee from all coffee-producing regions in Indonesia, including Sumatra, Java, Bali, Flores and Sulawesi. We can also source Arabica coffee from single origins.
We have two certified Q graders performing quality control. Each coffee sourced from third-party providers is monitored and analysed both physically and by the cup by our quality control to ensure that the coffee delivered is according to our clients' specifications.
Apart from procuring coffee for overseas marketing offices, we also buy coffee from local Arabica suppliers in Medan where we can supervise the processing, and this coffee is distributed with Volkopi Indonesia as the shipper.
Coffee flavour profile
- General Indonesia Robusta cup profile: brown sugar/sugar cane aroma, very good body, bitterness, earthy, spice/herbals character.
- Sumatra robusta EK-1 cup profile: brown sugar aroma, very good/heavy body, earthy, bitterness, spicy/herbals
- Robusta AP-1 cup profile: brown sugar aroma, very good/bold body, bitterness, earthy, spice/herbals, clean finish
- Java WIB cup profile: sugar cane aroma, good and soft body, slightly bitter, nice herbals.
- Arabica: Gayo cup profile is citrus acid and high acidity, dark chocolate, mild body, spicy, complexity after taste.
- Mandheling profile is orange acid and sharp acidity, good body, cocoa, balance, herbals noted.
PT. Volkopi Indonesia
Jl. Soekarno-Hatta No. 56C Kalibalau Kencana, Bandar Lampung 35122, Indonesia
Tel: +62 721 5643 117
Alternate tel: +62 811 6261 832
This map is hidden due to your cookie settings. If you'd like to view the map, please click the 'Cookies' tab at the lower right and activate the 'Statistics' cookies.
|Species / varieties||
Robusta and Arabica
Robusta: April to March. Arabica: March to February